252.902 Million B.C.
- Permian-Triassic extinction event. Godzilla is present at the impact site of an enormous meteorite, which wiped out 90% of all life. Godzilla and other Titans enter hibernation for millions of years, only waking occasionally throughout history.
- USS Lawton Incident: The USS Lawton is destroyed and later sunken by an unknown being, presumably Godzilla. Randa is the only survivor of the incident and would join Monarch sometime later. A cover story is provided that details the USS Lawton being sunk in battle.
- Hank Marlow and Gunpei Ikari crash-land on Skull Island after an aerial dogfight. They both encounter Kong.
- In the aftermath of the Hiroshima bombing, Ishiro Serizawa and his father see a Shinomura, who had been awakened by the radiation, with Godzilla following suit.
- Formation of Monarch by former President Harry S. Truman.
- The Great Smog of London kills and injures several thousand people via air pollution. Monarch formulates the theory that the wings of a giant monster could have created an anticyclone which caused the event.
- At the Bikini Atoll, the Castle Bravo nuclear device is detonated in an attempt to kill Godzilla under the guise of nuclear testing. The attempt fails and Godzilla disappears shortly afterwards.
- A Soviet spy plane takes a picture of an enormous containment facility around a Siberian ice cap, with the Monarch logo on it.
- Mission: Skull: Monarch's first expedition of Skull Island. They encounter numerous deadly wildlife, none more so than the gigantic ape known as Kong. During the expedition, the survivors witness Kong's battle with Ramarak: the Skull Crawler who killed kong's parents. At the end, Kong kills Ramarak, avenging his parents.
- Serizawa is recruited by Monarch after his father's funeral.
- Rodan is discovered hibernating in a volcano on Isla de Mara by Monarch. Under the guise of encironmental research, Monarch establishes a quarantine zone around Isla de Mara's volcano, which eventually expands into a containment facility.
- Monarch's second Skull Island expedition.
- Janjira Incident: After the hatching of a male MUTO, a nuclear power plant is demolished by its frenzied feeding. The incident results in the deaths of Sandra Brody and her team.
- Monarch researchers find an enormous temple deep within China's Yunnan province, with a colossal cocoon inside.
- Attacks of 2014: The secret existence of giant monsters is unveiled to the general public after a series of clashes between two MUTOs and Godzilla. Godzilla kills the two MUTO's after a final showdown in San Francisco.
- King Ghidorah is discovered by a Monarch team led by Vivienne Graham in Antarctica. A containment facility is built at the site and King Ghidorah is designated as Monster Zero.
- Attacks of 2019: King Ghidorah is awakened by rogue Monarch operative Emma Russell and a group of eco-terrorists led by Alan Jonah. Ghidorah begins a reign of terror to enslave the Titans into decimating the Earth and its ecosystems. After a lengthy battle in Boston, he is slain by Godzilla.
- Godzilla and Kong engage in the ultimate showdown. However, the two team up when they have to face the threat of Mechagodzilla. After a lengthy battle in Hong Kong, Mechagodzilla is destroyed by Kong.
August 6, 1945
June 24, 2012
July 9, 2012
- Godzilla: King of the Monsters te
- Godzilla vs. Kong