252.902 Million B.C.[edit | edit source]
- Permian-Triassic extinction event. Godzilla is present at the impact site of an enormous meteorite, which wiped out 90% of all life. Godzilla and other Titans enter hibernation for millions of years, only waking occasionally throughout history.
1934[edit | edit source]
1943[edit | edit source]
- USS Lawton Incident: The USS Lawton is destroyed and later sunken by an unknown being, presumably Godzilla. Randa is the only survivor of the incident and would join Monarch sometime later. A cover story is provided that details the USS Lawton being sunk in battle.
1944[edit | edit source]
- Hank Marlow and Gunpei Ikari crash-land on Skull Island after an aerial dogfight. They both encounter Kong.
1945[edit | edit source]
- In the aftermath of the Hiroshima bombing, Ishiro Serizawa and his father see a Shinomura, who had been awakened by the radiation, with Godzilla following suit.
1946[edit | edit source]
- Formation of Monarch by former President Harry S. Truman.
1952[edit | edit source]
- The Great Smog of London kills and injures several thousand people via air pollution. Monarch formulates the theory that the wings of a giant monster could have created an anticyclone which caused the event.
1954[edit | edit source]
- At the Bikini Atoll, the Castle Bravo nuclear device is detonated in an attempt to kill Godzilla under the guise of nuclear testing. The attempt fails and Godzilla disappears shortly afterwards.
1959[edit | edit source]
- A Soviet spy plane takes a picture of an enormous containment facility around a Siberian ice cap, with the Monarch logo on it.
1973[edit | edit source]
- Mission: Skull: Monarch's first expedition of Skull Island. They encounter numerous deadly wildlife, none more so than the gigantic ape known as Kong. During the expedition, the survivors witness Kong's battle with Ramarak: the Skull Crawler who killed kong's parents. At the end, Kong kills Ramarak, avenging his parents.
1981[edit | edit source]
- Serizawa is recruited by Monarch after his father's funeral.
1991[edit | edit source]
- Rodan is discovered hibernating in a volcano on Isla de Mara by Monarch. Under the guise of encironmental research, Monarch establishes a quarantine zone around Isla de Mara's volcano, which eventually expands into a containment facility.
1995[edit | edit source]
- Monarch's second Skull Island expedition.
1999[edit | edit source]
- Janjira Incident: After the hatching of a male MUTO, a nuclear power plant is demolished by its frenzied feeding. The incident results in the deaths of Sandra Brody and her team.
2009[edit | edit source]
- Monarch researchers find an enormous temple deep within China's Yunnan province, with a colossal cocoon inside.
2014[edit | edit source]
- Attacks of 2014: The secret existence of giant monsters is unveiled to the general public after a series of clashes between two MUTOs and Godzilla. Godzilla kills the two MUTO's after a final showdown in San Francisco.
2016[edit | edit source]
- King Ghidorah is discovered by a Monarch team led by Vivienne Graham in Antarctica. A containment facility is built at the site and King Ghidorah is designated as Monster Zero.
2019[edit | edit source]
- Attacks of 2019: King Ghidorah is awakened by rogue Monarch operative Emma Russell and a group of eco-terrorists led by Alan Jonah. Ghidorah begins a reign of terror to enslave the Titans into decimating the Earth and its ecosystems. After a lengthy battle in Boston, he is slain by Godzilla.
2024[edit | edit source]
- Godzilla and Kong engage in the ultimate showdown. However, the two team up when they have to face the threat of Mechagodzilla. After a lengthy battle in Hong Kong, Mechagodzilla is destroyed by Kong.
Media Chronology[edit | edit source]
August 6, 1945
June 24, 2012
July 9, 2012
- Godzilla: King of the Monsters te
- Godzilla vs. Kong
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.