252.902 Million B.C.Edit
- Permian-Triassic extinction event. Godzilla is present at the impact site of an enormous meteorite, which wiped out 90% of all life. Godzilla and other Titans enter hibernation for millions of years, only waking occasionally throughout history.
- In the aftermath of the Hiroshima bombing, Ishiro Serizawa and his father see a Shinomura, who had been awakened by the radiation, with Godzilla following suit.
- Formation of Monarch.
- The Great Smog of London kills and injures several thousand people via air pollution. Monarch formulates the theory that the wings of a giant monster could have created an anticyclone which caused the event.
- At the Bikini Atoll, the Castle Bravo nuclear device is detonated in an attempt to kill Shinomura and Godzilla, successfully killing the former, while failing to do so to the latter.
- A Soviet spy plane takes a picture of an enormous containment facility around a Siberian ice cap, with the Monarch logo on it.
- Monarch's first expedition of Skull Island. They encounter numerous deadly wildlife, none more so than the gigantic ape known as Kong.
- Serizawa is recruited by Monarch after his father's funeral.
- Monarch establishes a quarantine zone around Isla de Mara's volcano, which eventually expands into a containment facility.
- Monarch's second Skull Island expedition.
- Janjira Incident. After the hatching of a male MUTO, a nuclear power plant is demolished by its frenzied feeding, killing Sandra Brody and her team.
- Monarch researchers find an enormous temple deep within China's Yunnan province, with a colossal cocoon inside.
- The secret existence of giant monsters is unveiled to the public as two MUTOs clash with Godzilla in San Francisco.
- King Ghidorah awakens and enslave the Titans into decimating the Earth and its ecosystems. After a lengthy battle in Boston, he is defeated by Godzilla.
August 6, 1945
June 24, 2012
July 9, 2012
- 40px Godzilla: King of the Monsters
- Template:Godzilla vs. Kong Godzilla vs. Kong
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.